Not found what you’re looking for? Hopefully this will help…
- How do I join EUSC & where do you meet?
We have socials every Wednesday evening at 20:30 HERE, unless something else has been planned: check the calendar for more information. Come along and ask to speak to a committee member and they will help you signup.
We will also have a stall at the freshers fair where you can signup to our mailing list and have a chat. Everyone no matter the year is welcome to come along to our socials.
- Why should I join?
- EUSC is one of the biggest clubs in the university so there is always a good crowd.
- We like to have fun (and do it in style) – check out our SOCIAL section.
- We offer people with all different sailing abilities the chance to learn and improve their skills. Right from Novice to salty sea dogs who compete at national and international levels.
- I’ve Joined, but how do I go sailing?
- How do I get involved with Team sailing?
If you want to get involved with team sailing / team racing then you have to come to team trials which are the beginning of the academic year. You need to register your interest in teams at the social(s) at the start of term
- I still cant find what I’m after!
Comments or questions are welcome.